Monday, March 7, 2011

A little bit of sleepy...


Yawn…. Even when I type the word yawn, I yawn.
I’ve been busy working on a new picture book. I never really know when to start sharing what I’m working on; however, I couldn’t resist making a little clip although it’s unfinished. (Yawn). There’s a cool breeze outside, and I think some hot cocoa would do nicely before bed.
I’ll post much more of the book later. Sorry I’m not chattier.
The image was painted in Corel Painter over a scanned sketch.
Have a lovely evening, all.
Anne

3 comments:

rachel neil said...

what a pretty picture, you're very good at what you do.
http://rachelneil.blogspot.com

Penelope said...

Anne,
I'm sooooo glad you commented on my blog, brought me to you website then here and I just love ALL your work. Your humor, movement, color, yikes, inspiring!! So wonderful!

Anonymous said...

You cannibals are all on notice...better watch out for IRONICUS MAXIMUS.
These blogs are now evidence.