Friday, May 9, 2008

Electricity - IF*

I've been a very bad blogger lately so I thought I would jump in and see what's happening on Illustration Friday. This is a sketch from a story I'm developing, but I can't show much more than this, yet. I've had a busy few months. I moved into a new home, set up a new studio, and finished the illos for a first picture book due to come out in fall 2009. I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. Hopefully, my "IF' illo character and story will be picked up by a publisher AZAP.

5 comments:

Roberta said...

Wow, your work is stunning!
Good luck with your project.

Connie said...

I enlarged this and was rewarded by the wonderful drawing. Hope to see more soon.

Johanna said...

fantastic character design! congratulations on the picture book :)

Brine Blank said...

Awesome perspective on this and use of the picture plane...great rendering...

thedoodlegirl said...

Great character!